Favourite Tea League Table (Updated 12 August 2017)

I thought it might be useful if I keep a league table of my top 10 favourite teas, going forward.





This list reflects the favourites of those I've drunk recently rather than all-time favourites as I've discovered its very difficult to have an all time list when I'm trying so many different teas and what I like is affected by the weather or the time of year. 

For instance, over Christmas and through the winter I drank enough Gingerbread Chai to sink a battleship (is that a thing?) and I would definitely have said it was my all time favourite tea. But at the moment I have no interest in drinking it at all because it seems to me that its the wrong time of year for it and so it's dropped from the top of the charts completely off the list. It will definitely be back by Christmas, though, that I can guarantee.

The only thing I can say with any certainty is that my all time favourite tea is definitely China Milk Oolong from Camellia's Tea House. I could, quite honestly, give up drinking all tea except that one and be perfectly happy with my life. Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee Co.'s Milk Oolong is an acceptable substitute, which is why it places at number 2 in the list, but it doesn't quite have the creaminess of Camellia's and can be a touch bitter if over-brewed.     

UPDATES

Updated on 20/04/17 to add China Milky Oolong to the list
Updated on 13/05/17 to move China Milky Oolong to first place (sorry, Gingerbread Chai) and add Carrot Cake*, Hot Cross Bun* and Vietnam Oolong
Updated on 18/06/17 to add Milk Oolong Caramel, Garden of England, Blue Spring Oolong, Apricot and Draught of Peace
Updated on 12/08/17 - Milk Oolong, Oolong Choc Chai, Gentle Pumpkin Tisane, Arctic Fire, Forest Fruits, Oolong Shalimar

*Limited edition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Bee Beautiful - Bluebird Tea Co.

Blue Raspberry Tea – Bluebird Tea Co.