Just a quickie

Hola a todos,

I am on still on holiday in sunny Spain but couldn't pass up the opportunity to tell you that Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee Co.'s summer sale has started, in case any of you lovely people want to treat yourself to some of their wonderful range of teas (I'm sure their coffee is equally as good but I don't drink it so can't confirm).

Everything on their site is currently 15% off with the code SUMMER, so it seems to me like a good time to stock up, and if I wasn't currently out of the country I would definitely be doing so. 

I can't see anything about an end date but if I were you I'd get in quickly to be on the safe side. Fingers crossed that it's still on when I get home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Bee Beautiful - Bluebird Tea Co.

Favourite Tea League Table (Updated 12 August 2017)

Blue Raspberry Tea – Bluebird Tea Co.