Bluebird Tea Co. Permanent Tea Poll Results

For those of you who might be interested (not just me, surely?) the results of the poll have been released for the four teas that Bluebird Tea Co. will be keeping as part of their permanent range.

You will recall there were 9 original contenders, of which I have tasted 5:

Now, I don't want to cast any doubt on the result or suggest that the placings of the tea in the list made people think those at the top were better than those at the bottom (which was definitely not the case in my opinion) but the eventual winners were the top 3 teas and the Ginger Beer tea (for which I, as the founder member of the Ginger Beer is Best party take full credit for helping win - thank you to everyone who voted for it). 

To be fair, the Carrot Cake tea is lovely and I haven't tried Bears Like Marmalade yet as I really dislike Marmalade although I will probably try it eventually, and even though it's not to my personal taste, Chocolate Digestives is a popular tea with good reviews. 

All I can say is enjoy these 4 new teas that have joined the rest of the wonderful blends at Bluebird and let's keep our fingers crossed that G+Tea returns next Summer as it was an amazing tea and definitely one worth reviving (please, Bluebird!)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Bee Beautiful - Bluebird Tea Co.

Favourite Tea League Table (Updated 12 August 2017)

Blue Raspberry Tea – Bluebird Tea Co.