Welcome Back

So, after another slight hiatus and a wonderfully relaxing holiday in lovely Malta, I’m back and ready to review tea. Having discovered that several of my work colleagues are more interested in our favourite brew than I had previously realised I will be opening up my precious tea stocks to them in order to widen the views on the teas I am reviewing.

To assist in this endeavour, I have (slightly belatedly) signed up to Bird & Blend’s monthly tea club – swayed, I’ll admit, by the June offering being fairy tale related (Belle’s Breakfast, Butter Brew and Mermaid Mist).

I’m not really sure why I’ve never looked at the club previously, as it gives members the opportunity to try their new limited edition blends before they are officially released, particularly when I usually end up buying them anyway, but having been drawn in by the HP-related tea, I’m looking forward to seeing what future months are going to bring.





These teas have been released as Limited Editions today, along with the return of the Blue Raspberry that I enjoyed so much last year so you can check them out yourselves. Also worth trying are their Summer blends — Tea & Toast, Eton Mess, Hibiscus & Mint Presse and Deckchair Dreaming.

I am also ready for the Summer as I have finally invested in a cold brew bottle (also supplied by Bird & Blend but available at most quality tea emporiums) so I can properly explore the world of cold brewed tea, rather than just drinking it cold after forgetting about it for a few hours. I have managed to accrue quite a few samples of cold brew tea from various suppliers and am looking forward to finally trying them.   



I’m quite excited about both of these new additions to my life and hopefully, I’ll soon be back to reviewing regularly.

Welcome back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Bee Beautiful - Bluebird Tea Co.

Favourite Tea League Table (Updated 12 August 2017)

Oolong Formosa – Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee Co.