Off days


So today has been a reminder that there are some days when I just don’t feel in the mood for tea. It happens very rarely at the moment because I’m going through a big tea phase and can usually slurp all day and all night, but I guess everyone has an off day once in a while.

To be honest, I’ve had an extremely busy day at work so maybe that hasn’t helped as I haven’t been able to relax and enjoy the taste in the way I normally would, and every cup has ended up stone cold – and most of them didn’t pass that test very well. 

In all, I’ve tried 5 different flavours of tea today and the only one I’ve really enjoyed was the first one.

With the exception of the first cup (and by cup, I mean the big Harry Potter mug obviously) they have all been black teas which might have had something to do with it although generally, I enjoy black tea.

Maybe it’s because I’ve spent the last few days drinking nothing but Milky Oolong, to which I am a bit addicted and which has definitely taken over the top spot in my favourite tea graph (at least it will when I get round to updating it), or maybe I’m really just not in the mood for tea.

I’m not going to mention the name of or review the teas I drank today as I don’t think it would be fair to them, when maybe on another day, with more chance to experiment and to sit back and drink them hot, they might be perfectly nice teas that I would enjoy drinking more of.

Instead, I’m going to relax with a glass of wine and get my packing list sorted for my holiday and hope that tomorrow is a better day for the tea.


I need to hide that Oolong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Bee Beautiful - Bluebird Tea Co.

Favourite Tea League Table (Updated 12 August 2017)

Blue Raspberry Tea – Bluebird Tea Co.