Afternoon Tea Week

This week, as I’m sure you are all aware, is Afternoon Tea Week. As you know, I love any excuse to have an afternoon tea and with a whole week dedicated to it, you would think I would be in my element.

Unfortunately, we are currently a tad busy at work, desperately trying to get ourselves sorted for an impending IT system change, so there isn’t time to go swanning off to a café, restaurant or hotel for the afternoon. However, not wanting to miss out on the fun, today we decided to have tea and cake – a kind of mini afternoon tea. And very nice it was too, providing a little break from the on-going madness of the week.

Sadly, there are no photos of the event, but colleagues brought in various delicious cakes (and some crisps) and I, of course, provided the tea. The most popular selection and ideal for any afternoon tea was Garden of England Afternoon Tea by Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee Co. This was closely followed by Gingerbread Chai by Bluebird Tea Co.

There is a long way to go to get everything ready in time for the move this weekend but I’m giving myself a little incentive. If I can get everything done by Friday lunchtime I’m going to treat myself to an afternoon tea at a little tea room close to where I live – a reward for all my hard work.

Fingers crossed I get it done.





DEAL OF THE WEEK

In celebration of Afternoon Tea Week, the Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee Co. are having a mini-sale, with up 50% off on certain of their teas. I’m not sure how long it’s on for so get in quick. Check the offers out here.


T2 are celebrating Afternoon Tea Week with free standard delivery on all orders (ends midnight Sunday). You can find them here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Bee Beautiful - Bluebird Tea Co.

Favourite Tea League Table (Updated 12 August 2017)

Blue Raspberry Tea – Bluebird Tea Co.