Good Tea Day!



How I love Fridays!

Of course, I love them because they’re the end of a long work week and it’s nice to know a couple of days off are coming along (sadly too few, but that’s for a different blog). But this week I love Friday because it’s the day I got all my new tea.

First, there was a box crammed full of sealed packages from the Kent and Sussex Tea & Coffee Co., with so many different flavours of tea to try, I don’t even know where to start (that’s a lie, obviously, I went straight for the Milk Oolong, then followed it up with apricot black tea).


Lots of lovely tea just waiting for me to try it 


Then, the T2 shipment arrived and it was like a little celebration. Without a shadow of a doubt, T2 have won the prize for best packaging and they’ve given me a lovely box to keep my teas in (yes, I know I’ve got a cupboard but still . . .)





So, the 3 teas (a largish box containing a selection of 5 fruit teas) and the 2 small chai cubes were lovingly nestled within mounds of cheerful tissue paper within this amazing magnetised box inside a massive black post-it bag – I am in love!


How much box for how little tea?

When I first opened the box, it smelt amazing too with all those chai flavours eager to be released and made me excited to find and try the teas within. I haven’t tried anything yet as I’m still on the apricot tea, but it won’t be long.

Look out for new reviews coming soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Bee Beautiful - Bluebird Tea Co.

Favourite Tea League Table (Updated 12 August 2017)

Blue Raspberry Tea – Bluebird Tea Co.