Just a Quickie

I just wanted to stop by and say hello as I haven't posted recently because I've been away, visiting my mother in sunny Spain. I took the Honey Bee Beautiful over there and sure enough, as I had predicted, she liked it - although she did admit to me that she absolutely detests pure chamomile tea (you live and learn*). The smell of the honey is still very enticing - I could smell it from the other side of the room. It's a shame it's not more honey and less chamomile.

Talking of chamomile, when I get a moment I shall be posting a review of another tea containing chamomile, but not tonight. Even at weekends, I need some sleep.

Sadly, since the last time I posted I have had an accident with the rather excellent pink teapot Miss Q bought for me for my birthday. During a migraine attack, which caused several high-value casualties - clumsiness is even more pronounced during attacks, I caught the pot with my elbow and knocked it to the floor where the handle fell off, leaving 2 rather big holes in its place (and yes, of course, I did still try to make tea in it anyway, but it wasn't very successful). 

I was, understandably, completely gutted but with the holiday looming I had no time (or money) to buy a replacement. Now I'm back my task is to replace it as soon as possible although that means I'll probably end up getting more tea as well.

See you later.
   



*I did question my mother as to why she kept drinking the chamomile tea if she hated so much and she said it was because it was supposed to be good for you. She's got far more dedication than I have. I don't care how good it is for you, if I don't like it I'm not eating or drinking it.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Bee Beautiful - Bluebird Tea Co.

Blue Raspberry Tea – Bluebird Tea Co.

Favourite Tea League Table (Updated 12 August 2017)