Bluebird Tea Co. Advent Calendar

It’s been ages since I’ve had a chance to blog as I’ve been unwell and then extremely busy with work and life and just haven’t had time for any reviewing – although I did really love Bluebird Tea Co.’s Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice tea and drank a colossal amount of it during October (seriously, I think I single-handedly depleted their stock despite it being a black tea). I moved onto Kent & Sussex Tea & Coffee Co.’s Milk Oolong in November and that love affair isn’t ending anytime soon either as I’ve just massively stocked up on it during their Black Friday sale (and it looks like I took all their stock too, oops). It really is a very special tea and I would highly recommend it when it comes back into stock.




I was extremely lucky as my wonderful best friend bought me the Bluebird Tea Co. advent calendar for a Christmas present. I get to spend most of December opening the doors on the stylish blue box and uncovering the various teabags and more.

I am hoping to post most days until Christmas (real life allowing) so I can review the calendar but unfortunately, I was away last weekend and so today is the earliest I have been able to post. A few to catch-up with already!



Bluebird Tea Co. Advent Calendar


I was really pleased to receive this gift but was a little disappointed to discover that they’ve printed the contents and the dates they can be found on the back of the box. The whole point of an advent calendar is to uncover a little surprise that cheers you up every day, and this has been lost thanks to their unthinking packaging. If you have to state the contents then a list (not in date order) in small text at the bottom or down the side of the box would have been more than sufficient and wouldn’t have ruined that feeling of excitement. 

Bluebird also sent me an email announcing what the contents of the day 1 window was on the morning of the 1st, which also completely ruined any surprise for anyone who didn’t open it before it arrived (i.e. me). I didn’t study the back of the box and don’t intend to as I want to keep the surprise, but if they keep ruining it with their emails I shall have to unsubscribe.

Fortunately, the day 1 teabag is the always popular (and still one of my all-time favourites) Gingerbread Chai

This is an excellent and strong choice to start with.

Happy advent everyone!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Bee Beautiful - Bluebird Tea Co.

Favourite Tea League Table (Updated 12 August 2017)

Blue Raspberry Tea – Bluebird Tea Co.